Thursday, November 18, 2010

Paul & Joe Face blush in 001 review


Hey everyone,
This is a review on Paul & Joe Blush in 001




I use the lighter pink as a highlighter for my cheeks

L-R: Light pink, Darker pink, and both mixed together, I think my camera couldn't pick up the last colour well.

L-R: Light pink, Mix of the both and Darker pink
I only applied a very light layer which is my preference

It looks very natural

This blush is really shimmery, i love it! When applied it gives my cheeks a nice glow. The packaging is very elegant and light, perfect to pop into your purse. This is my first Paul & Joe product and i'm impressed, i really like it! Definitely has become one of my top blushes as it's not too dark, it gives me a natural pinky colour and makes my cheeks stand out more because of the shimmers.

(+) Very pretty packaging, light to carry, a handy mirror, simple and elegant.
(+) Very shimmery and glittery which gives my cheeks a glow
(+) The colour is not too dark, i prefer light blushes as it gives you more a natural glow.
(-) It's a little over glittery, the glitter got on my boyfriends cheek when we hugged, he wasn't impressed, but i thought it suited him =)
(-) I don't really find the two blushes being divided helpful... My brushes can't really get to one side without touching the other side, so why not just blend the two? If anyone knows why it's divided the way it is, please do enlighten me.

Rated 4/5

Hope you enjoyed this short review! 
Lots of love xX