Friday, November 12, 2010

Revlon Colorburst lipstick- Review and Swatches

Hi guys,

I'm very happy as I've reached 250 followers. Amazing!! Thanks a lot to all my followers who like reading my blog.

Today I'm gonna review Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach 075.


It is such an awesome shade coz it's neither very light nor very dark so it's a perfect coralish shade.

I love the packaging.

This shade suits many dresses and can be used in combinations.

The formula is soft and creamy. It’s one the most moisturising formula ever and it never dries out my lips.

What I do love about these is the fact that they have a glossy finish but aren’t much shimmery.

The lack of shimmer in these shades is refreshing and it's very wearable...lasts 6-8 hours.

You won't feel heavy after applying this.

It feels really different after wearing this.

Here is the swatch:


PRICE: Rs 525

Cons:

It's a bit pricey but ...it's fine!

I really want to try it's Rosy Nude shade and even Carnation...They are lovely shades!!!

Have you tried REVLON COLORBURST LIPSTICKS?? Which shades do you have??

And if you don't have..you should surely try it out. It's really the best!!