Sunday, November 7, 2010

Some ways Jazz up your boring winter outfits!

Hey everyone,

It's freezing here in London, and as you may know, I've been quite ill, and i'm always so cold!! So I've been buried under jumpers and found some ways to jazz up my outfits and make it look less boring.
wearing a boring black jumper from HnM
Adding a sparkly white scarf will keep you warm and make a plain black jumper more interesting. Scarf is from River Island. I wore a long tank top under my jumper because i was just too cold.



So much warmer! I would wear UGG boots or just any boots with this outfit.
Skinny jeans are from Uniqlo.

A purple beret adds a fresh pop of colour making my outfit trendy!

Beret from Uniqlo
A bright coloured scarf will really stand out, making winter look fun. Scarf from Uniqlo



There are so many ways to wear a scarf, be creative!

I normally wear my scarf like this in summer more.
I hope you enjoyed this post and it gave you some ideas on how to brighten up your winter!
Lots of love xX <3