Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm in love... ♡

Hi guys,

Ok, i know this sounds pretty lame, but i am in love with my jewellery website *sighs*
It took me a while to update because i've been so busy, but i've finally managed to update it! I've changed the layout a bit to make it much more user friendly and less cluttered!
Here are a few items i added recently:





Isn't this adorable?? It's a Hello Kitty USB necklace! This thing is powerful too, it's 4GB!
To see more please visit www.kawaiicrystals.blogspot.com

Oh! And i've made a facebook page for my jewellery too, I would be so happy if you could all "like" it =) Click here to see facebook page. I know most followers on my Kawaii Crystals website are also followers to this blog too, thank you so much! I just want to apologise for spamming your dashboards with my jewellery updates haha! If it's easier you could just join my facebook page instead as i also post my latest updates on that =) I feel so bad for spamming your dashboards! 

Anyways, I just wanted to say a quick thank you to you all for taking the time to read my blog and leaving such lovely comments, i really wish i could give you all a kiss and a hug!
I think i've nearly recovered from all my colds and flu's and nearly look human enough to start taking photo's again, so i'll try to make more FOTD's and reviews etc. Thank you for being so patient with me!

Lots of love xX <3