Sunday, November 14, 2010

HAPPY EID- UL- ZUHA TO EVERYONE ALONG WITH A SIMPLE PINKY LOOK!!

Hi Beauties..Happy Eid to all of you.

Now tell me honestly, what do you think when the festivals are on their way? About the preparation, the guests, decorations or......your look..haha.

This is the fact and you can say is the weakness of women. When any function and festival  comes, she is always concerned about her look, her jewelries, her outfit and her makeup. But in the other way this concern makes her happy as well. Isn't it??

Actually tomorrow I'm going to Delhi for something very important ( Tell you guys afterwards). And now I'll only be back on the 24th or 25th. I'll miss all of you a lot coz blogging has become a part of my daily life and it's really hard to leave it for so many days. Anyways will try...not sure... to comment on your blogs but can't do a post myself. But will surely share lots of pics with you all.:))

Anyways today I am here again with a festive look for you guys only....A simple pinky look:) Have a look and hope you like it!!



I got some mails asking me to give the makeup tips for this festival so I have to give my look before Eid.I know that many of us would surely want to look special on this occasion and I hope this look will help you for this occasion.

Hey, you don't need any special effort for this pinky look. There's a very natural and simple makeup which I have used here.

He he...A funny pose:

The products I have used here:

For face:

Chambor liquid foundation

Revlon compact powder

Chambor blush

For eyes:



Street Wear FX eyes Cutey Petutti cream eyeshadow

Colorbar eyeliner- black

Revlon Mascara

For lips:

Revlon pink lip liner

Rimmel Pink Flamingo shimmer lipstick

Outfit-

Pink salwar suit- Rs 3500

Bangles set- Rs 600

Pearl Necklace- Rs 1000

Tika- Rs 450

Silver Earrings( Jhumka)- Rs 900

The final look:

So as you can see that I haven't used many products. Hope you liked this look!! 

Goodbye for now...will surely meet after a week<3

Eid Mubarak once again!!:)))