Monday, November 29, 2010

Maybelline Expert Wear Blush- Review

Hi ladies,

It's really good to be back. Now I'll continue writing more and more reviews and other posts on my blog coz it's really been a long time. These days my Internet connection is not working properly so I'm not able to comment on everyone's blogs but I promise that I'll get it repaired soon.


Anyways today's review is about a new Maybelline Expert Wear blush on which I bought recently. Shade: 95 Potpourri


As you can see that it's a dark pink shade which is a color that suits many of your dresses.


PRICE: Rs 209


Very reasonable as most of the Maybelline products are.

Gives a nice light glow to the cheeks.

It can suit even dark skin tones as well as light ones.

I like the applicator provided.

It's oil free.

The staying power is really impressive( 6-7 hours)

Available in many shades and I find Dusty mauve and Berry Sorbet lovely colors.

It's a nice product but not very pigmented.

But overall I liked this product and according to the price it's really impressive.


RATING: 3.5/5

So guys have to tried any of the Maybelline blushes?? Which shades have you used?