Thursday, May 26, 2011

My week in pictures

I love looking at pictures of other bloggers and seeing what they have been up to, so here's mine for the last week or so :)
The Victoria & Albert Museum entrance. Isn't this museum so pretty?
A friend visited from LA and he wanted to visit some museums, the V&A is such a pretty museum, but my personal favourite is the Natural history :)

The V&A Court yard
It was such a lovely day, there were loads of people having lunch and ice cream in the courtyard, there is also a large water feature in the centre. 

This was taken in the science museum, a chandelier made of Bic pens- how cool is that?!! I use so many of these throughout my academic life, maybe i should keep my used pens and make a chandelier too!


Tea and Macaroon with the girls <3

Sushi buffet. This was just one plate of many, to my surprise i'm still not sick of sushi lol.
Note to fellow Londoners; I recommend "Hi Sushi" at Camden, £16 per head buffet.

After a long day of shopping, taking a tea break in John Lewis.


Have you guys tried Wasabi's green tea icecream? 

Dave Wong Concert @ Hammersmith Apollo 

I was lucky enough to be given a ticket for this concert, although I wasn't too sure who this guy was, nonetheless I enjoyed it. I sat pretty close and saw a lot of people running near the stage to shake his hand. If it had been Lady Gaga or someone I was a fan of, I would have definitely been tempted to run up to the stage!

The end :) Hope you enjoyed this post xX