Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tutorial: Golden Beach Sunset Look

YAY! Finally, the first tutorial for my new channel! This has been a long time coming I know but I wanted to get everything set up just the way I wanted it before I started posting anything on Youtube.

This is a really pretty look I came up with that is inspired by a new hair bow I got a few weeks ago. It is a really pretty sequin bow with blue, gold and silver sequins all over it. I thought that using gold and silver in the one look would be a little bit overkill so I changed the silver element to a champagne colour.





EYES:
- Indianwood paint pot
- Fade eye shadow
- All That Glitters eye shadow
- Inglot #430 (true gold) eye shadow
- Contrast eye shadow
- Inglot #61 (black with blue shimmer) eye shadow
- Vanilla eye shadow
- Pure Show super slick liner
- Prized eye shadow
- Inglot black liquid liner
- Smolder eyeliner
- Ardell "105" lashes

CHEEKS:
- Inglot #53 (light coral brown with silver shimmer) blush

LIPS:
- Inglot #03 (light pinky brown) lipstick
- Ingot #545 (holographic orange) lipgloss