Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pink eye shadow tutorial

Hi all :)
I have always stuck to neutrals and brown eyeshadows, but since getting the sleek pallette, I really wanted to experiment with all the colours. In this tutorial I will be using the pink eyeshadows. 
Here I am wearing Skin79 BB Cream (would you guys like me to review this BB cream?)

Sleek Original palette

Step 1: Brush colour 8 all over the lids and slightly over the crease (depends on your eye shape)
Step 2: then colour 9 in the centre of your lid
Step 3: to add a little more character and shape to my eyes, I added colour 10 on the "outer v" and used a blending brush to smooth out the harshness.
Step 4: apply eyeliner and mascara to curled top lashes

Step 5: line the bottom lashline with the colour 11 on three quarters of the eye, then line with black pencil liner tot he bottom and mascara.

Step 6: lipstick, here I used Dior Addict lipstick in 578, because pink eyeshadow is such a youthful colour, I would stick to lighter lip colours, or even just lipbalm.
Dior's new packaging for their lipsticks are so gorgeous! I love how pretty it is, much better than the previous dull blue ones!


Step 7: I applied Sleek's Rose gold blush on my cheek bones

Step 8: then applied Paul Joe's pink blush on the apples of my cheek to give me a doll like look (I learnt this trick from a fellow blogger Tammy, thank you!)


The end :)

Hope you all enjoyed this post, feedback and constructive comments are most welcome! 
Lots of love, <3 xX