Sunday, May 29, 2011

Neutral Eyes, Red Lips

This is actually from a while ago but I never got round to posting it til now! I was trying out MAC's Soba eyeshadow which I think is a great shade for a nice neutral eye. Since the eyes were fairly neutral I opted for a red lip with MAC's 'MAC Red' lipstick which is an all time favourite red of mine!
















Face:
Diorskin Forever Foundation 010
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW15
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl
Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
Dior Bronze Matte 002 Honey Matte
MAC Well Dressed Blush

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Dazzlelight on inner half of lid
MAC Soba on outer half of lid & in crease
NARS Surabaya Duo (left side) in outer corner & crease
MAC Vanilla on browbone
Face2 Cake Liner on lashline
Clinique Cream Liner on waterline
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
Elise half lashes
Laura Mercier Brow Pencil in Blonde
Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper in Blonde

Lips:
MAC Redd Lip Liner & MAC Red Lipstick
MAC Clear Lipglass


I know a few people have asked me before to do an eye make-up tutorial so hopefully I will have some of those on the way soon!