Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tutorial: Smokey Silver with a Purple Pop

Ok, I'll be honest, I'm kinda cheating with this look considering I posted it on my other channel (GothidgeAngel) back in March of this year, but I really didn't want to see such a pretty look go to waste.

This is just a simple silver smokey look with a pop of purple on the lower lash line to give it something a little extra.









EYES:
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- Copperplate eye shadow
- Electra eye shadow
- Scene eye shadow
- Typographic eye shadow
- Carbon eye shadow
- Bourjoise "Gris Perle" duochrome eyeliner
- Parfait Amour eye shadow
- Inglot #439 (medium purple with blue iridescence) eye shadow
- Fascinating eyeliner
- Naked "Purple Duochrome" pigment from the Ivory Stack
- Smolder eyeliner
- Inglot black liquid liner
- Ardell "Demi Whispies" lashes

CHEEKS:
- Inglot #55 (medium purple pink) blush

LIPS:
- Plum Dandy lipstick
- Sportsgirl Light-up Lipgloss with Lights in "No Curfew"