Saturday, June 4, 2011

AMW Version: Smoke-ready Summer! By askmewhats

Happy mid-week!  After sharing my nail art for the week, I am sharing another version I've done on my *ahem* gorgeous face!  hahaha  Come on!  Give it to me, this is my blog anyway so you have no choice but...to keep on reading!  (please do!) hahaha
I've decided to play a bit with the smokey look as it's actually nice for people with small eyes!  I've also used a very light brow pencil for those readers who asked why their brow powders or pencils make their brows super dark!  The secret is the shade!   This is the lightest brow pencil shade from Paul & Joe. 

Wondering if you'll believe me if I say
these are my original lashes?  
(Are you shaking your head?)

AMW Diagram


I used my Urban Decay Primer Potion as base

Step 1:
Though I plan to create a dark smokey look, I used an aqua shade underneath.  Applied Ulta's Deep Sea eyeshadow all over the lids.

Step 2:
With Ulta's Galaxy Eye Shadow, pat on the color on top of the blue base that I've created on step 1.  Blend well and add as you go on.  Do not worry about fall-outs at this stage, you can use a huge powder brush to brush it off afterwards.
Use a pencil brush to apply on the lower lash line.

Step 3:
With Ulta's Calla Lily, apply on the brow bone area including the inner corners of the eye and inner lower lash line.
Step 4:
Lined my eyes with Stila Smudge Pots in Black with the remaining gel liner on the brush, apply a bit on the lower lash line to define your eyes. 
Filled my brows and color them light with Paul & Joe Eyebrow Pencil no. 4.  Shade is equivalent to Blonde.
 
Applied false lashes.  
I used EO Lashes from KKCenterHK A88 Lashes
with DUO lash glue
The lashes may look too wild and fake on box but once applied on the eyes, it works perfectly on me and it looks amazing on photos! Very lightweight and it doesn't make me teary-eyed as compared to similar style of lashes.

AMW Version: Smoke-ready Summer
Check out what I used for the rest of my face
I opted to go for orange cheeks and lips as it's a nice color perfect for the summer!
For the face:
Revlon's ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup Foundation
in
For the Cheeks:
Paul & Joe Face Color 08

or use any peachy orange blush



For the Lips:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Siren


Fix your hair and smile!


I want to thank Modess Philippines for sending the 2 shirts that says:
"'di lang ako basta babae" (I'm not just a regular girl)
Lalaki din ako (I'm also a boy!)...joke! hahaha
Modess Angels
Got 2 colored shirts from Tomato.  One will be given to my SIL! :)

Aside from being a Modess Angel, I would strongly suggest everyone to be an Angel to at least..somebody today!  It's not that difficult!

Keep smilin'
Stay happy!





Thank you, askmewhats
Check out askmewhats blog
http://www.askmewhats.com/2011/05/amw-version-smoke-ready-summer.html