Monday, February 7, 2011

Girlfriend Tag Video By Melody

In other news, I decided to try and use all the make up I received from KkCenterHK and use it in to one look (products used= "here") ..I don't think it turned out that nice? (I only did it on eye cos I was going somewhere that I didn't wanna wear makeup to) But I do like how the pink and purple blend together nicely.
I pretty much used the pink as the base and then blended the purple ones at the end of the lids. Added the gold pigment on top in the middle. And a bit of black shadow as a liner. Placed some of the blue powder dust  on the bottom lid plus the black liner. And also used Nyx pencil in Milk near the tear ducts.
Next time, I would also add lashes but I still haven't bought new glue yet
Oh, I've been quite busy lately with quite a number of things.
I've finally got around to set up my blog-sale in another blog post but it doesn't have much items yet so I'll give you all the link later. (sneak: There's dresses, skirts, earrings, shoes etc - some never used)
I went to my University on Monday for a job where I had to test out new software with a tablet laptop.

Thank you, Melody
This is Melody's blog
http://www.melludee.com/2011/02/girlfriend-tag.html