Monday, February 7, 2011

With the wind from the south.. By Anna

... a haul came in!

Since China Glaze isn't being sold here in Germany, I finally placed an order on SaleNail, that I totally regretted one month after as the parcel never showed up. The shade I wanted to try is called 'Party Hearty', in my opinion the most perfect confetti nail polish in the universe. Of course it was a limited edition and since my parcel never showed up, I had a hard time finding yet another shop selling it, which led me to tech-beauty on eBay, a seller based in Germany, yay. However, that order took 2 weeks to arrive, like - seriously!? Anyways, they sent out another one as we both thought it got lost somewhere in Frankfurt. At last it arrived and I love it, it's exactly what I expected it to be: bright and glittery. Don't pay too much attention to my actual nail colour combination, I haven't worn anything on my nails sine November and simply couldn't decide what colour to pick, therefore I used them all.










KKCenterHK sent me yet another bulk of green lashes, that I'll review later. The parcel also contained a Love Alpha loose eyeshadow powder. It somehow feels quite wet, which makes it easier to apply it to the lid. A base isn't really needed, but I swatched it both dry and over UDPP, just to show the difference.





I've been using it in the inner corner of my eyes in these scary pictures:







List of products:
· Etude House Goodbye Trouble BB cream
· Manhattan setting powder
· M.A.C Movie Star Red colour cream base
· Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick in Cambon
· M.A.C Carbon
· false lashes
· blue lenses I directly got in Japan


And yeay, the Holika Holika brush sets just came in. As you know I got two of them, one for you and one for me ^_~



I think I mentioned it a few posts ago, but I'll be out of town for an entire week next week, no e-mails, no Twitter, no Blogger, no Facebook - yup, there are still some dumps in Germany without internet access. If I'm lucky enough my iPhone might work there, thus I could at least check my Twitter and read my e-mails! I'll make sure to write a post before I leave since I'm going out tonight to grab some ramen - again, hehe, and you know you wanna see pictures of the food that's inside my stomach, lol.