Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My first EOTD & FOTD after Muharram By Chamber of Beauty

Hi lovelies
This is my first look after Muharram and I had promised my readers and friends to show them some FOTD so I’m here with this look. I’m a bit nervous because I did it after a long time. Makeup is a practice game so I hope you’ll ignore some faults if you feel in them.
As you know, I love pink so I chose a light pink shade here. I used LOVE ALPHA eye shadows from KKCenterhk on my eyes and blush on my cheeks. I have used their eye lashes too. Hope you guys like it.



On the face-
Chambor liquid and stick foundation
Revlon compact
Eyes-

http://www.chamberofbeauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/DSC09745.psd_1.jpg

Pink shade from LOVE ALPHA EYE SHADOW- M45 -02
Silver shade from the same

Revlon liquid eyeliner
Loreal mascara
ES brand natural lashes from KKcentrehk
Cheeks-
Light pink blush from the Love Alpha palette
Lips-

Colorbar Perfect gloss 002






So finally this was my first look after Muharram. Although I haven’t done it for V-day purpose but still I find it a pretty one for Valentines…what do you think??
Have a great week!! :-D <3 <3

Thank you, Chamber of Beauty
This is Chamber of Beauty Blog
http://www.chamberofbeauty.com/?p=587#more-587