Sunday, February 13, 2011

Nails Inc - Montpelier Square

A few weeks ago, I received my Nails Inc order, and since then, I have been dying to try Montpelier Square. The day finally arrived, today!
And I have to say I do not usually go for metallic, and this nail polish is so metallic, when I applied, I was like whoa!! I will wear it again, I just have to get used to it. It is the easiest nail polish to apply, its not too runny, and not too solid, has the perfect consistency. I only needed 1 coat, I usually apply 2 coats, but this one only needed 1 coat, which is great. I am pleased with it, once again Nails Inc did not disappoint.




Há umas semanas recebi a minha encomenda da Nails Inc, e desde ai tenho andado com vontade de experimentar o verniz Montpelier Square. Finalmente tive a oportunidade de o fazer hoje!
  Tenho a dizer que usualmente não uso vernizes metalicos, e quando o pus, fiquei tipo whoa!! Voltarei a usa-lo, só tenho de me habituar a ele. É muit facil de por, é um dos vernizes mais faceis que tenho, não é muit liquido, tem a consistencia certa. So percisisei de por uma coat, usualmente ponho sempre duas, mas neste não foi perciso, o que é muito bom. Estou muito contente com este verniz, mais uma vez a Nails Inc nao me desapontou.