Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl FOTD & kkcenterhk.com Lashes Review! By Lacy

Oh my gosh, I’m back!
I know a lot of you follow me on twitter, but for those who don’t (why aren’t you following me yet?!)
I’ve been really sick!!
In combination of my birthday and being sick, I’ve been out for a good 2 weeks!
Now that I’m feeling better, I wanted to get myself all themed for Super Bowl!

I was contacted by kkcenterhk.com to review some lashes.
I love me some lashes, so of course I said yes!
I am really impressed by their customer service.
Maggie was very friendly and kept in good contact.
kkcenterhk’s prices are crazy affordable and the lashes I received were great quality.
If you’re interested in checking out their stuff, click here!

Products follow pictures
Yes, it says Tackle Me!! What if football players jerseys actually said this, LOL!
Side Shot
The Back Of My Hair, All Wavy!
CHEESE!
ES Lashes

FACE:

Estee Lauder Double Matte in Warm Tawny
Ben Nye Banana Visage Powder
MAC Dollymix Blush
Bare Escentuals in Warmth (as contour)
MAC Penultimate Brow Marker in Universal
Benefit High Beam


EYES:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
BedHead Cyberoptics in Black
BedHead Cyberoptics in Brown
BedHead Cyberoptics in Vanilla
L’Oreal Collagen Mascara
kkcenterhk.com’s ES line lashes
elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black
L’Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil in Black

LIPS:

MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick
Revlon Peach Petal Gloss

Thank you, Lacy
This is Lacy's blog

http://makeupbylacy.com/?p=1258