Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Alice in a Winter Wonderland, 01.19.11 By Rachel

Another round of snow is hitting my area right now. Our last snow, a week ago, didn't even have the chance to melt off! It actually ended up being a good thing because I've been wanting to do an Alice in Wonderland-inspired look. And, in the end, I loved the idea of my bright reds and blues against the pure snow. It's like graffiti on a wall! For the look, I mainly used Kryolan's 'Robin Egg Blue' Eye Dust, and MAC's Reflects Teal for the highlights. I've been neglecting my Kryolan Eye Dusts for way to long! Swatches of them will be posted soon.
On to the snowy-goodness!
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
MAC Pink Swoon blush
MAC Select Cover-Up in NC15

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Kryolan Eye Dust in Robin's Egg Blue
MAC Orb, Vanilla eyeshadows
MAC Reflects Transparent Teal
Wet n' Wild Mega Last liquid liner
Wet n' Wild MegaVolume mascara
KKCenterHK lashes

Lips:
MAC Brick lipliner
Wet n' Wild Mega Last in Cherry Bomb

Thank you, Rachel
This is
Rachel's blog
http://gessoscientist.blogspot.com/2011/01/alice-in-winter-wonderland-011911.html