Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Roarin' Twenties, 01.21.11 By Rachel

For ages now, I've wanted to do a look based on the twenties. All-out hollowed eyes, lashes, drawn brows, baby lips, and fingerwaves. And, today, I gave it a whirl! There wasn't many pictures of blonde flappers, so I went and found a good picture of my girl, Jean Harlow. If there were one person to rock the drawn-on brows forever and ever, it'd be Jean. Unfortunately, it didn't look near as good on me. But, it's all in fun! The eyeshadow ended up looking extremely washed out, and muddy in the photos. One day, I'm going to come back and conquer this look!
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
MAC Select Cover-Up in NC15
MAC Blushbaby blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Scene, Carbon, Nocturnelle, Orb eyeshadows
MAC Select Cover-Up in NC15
Wet n' Wild brow pencil in Taupe
KKCenterHK lashes
Wet n' Wild MegaVolume mascara

Lips:
MAC Brick lipliner
Wet n' Wild Cherry Bomb
 
Thank you,