Monday, May 9, 2011

88 Eyeshadow Metal Mania Palette/ Random Swatches/ EOTD By asianbeautifier

HELLO! For quite sometime I've been trying out the ES Brand 88 Color Eyeshadow - Metal Mania Palette and eagerly looking forward to posting a review about it! A Couple of weeks back I received this Palette from KKCenterHK who had contacted me and asked me if I would be interested in trying it out and post a review about it! The product reached me in immaculate condition in a bubble envelope and wrapped in plenty of bubble sheets to prevent any damage to the eyeshadows!

88 Eyeshadow Metal Mania Palette

It is slim, lightweight and comes with a good sized mirror plus sponge applicators which makes it perfect for traveling!

88 Eyeshadow Metal Mania Palette
Here is the 88 eyeshadow Metal Mania palette, a playful palette for experimenting with color and trying new looks! It comes with a mix of bright and pastel colors, all very wearable shades. All the colors have a shimmery texture and are nicely pigmented and blend out very well too.
88 Eyeshadow Metal Mania Palette(Without Flash)

I won't compare the quality of these with Urban Decay or MAC ones as you get what you pay for, but having said that, they have a pretty decent quality for the price, with the colors going on smoothly and aren't chalky like some of the shades in the 120 Manly palette that I'd purchased sometime back.

88 Eyeshadow Metal Mania Palette
(With Flash)

There are only a few things that I would like to point out about this palette is that it lacks many green and blue shades and doesn't even include a single black color in it which I feel is an essential color for the crease.

88 Eyeshadow Metal Mania Palette

This palette retails on KKCenterHK's website for $22.37. I would say that it's a great palette if you're just starting out with makeup and want to experiment with a bunch of colors without spending too much!

88 Eyeshadow Metal Mania Palette - Swatches
Some random Swatches

I decided to do an eye look using only eye shadows from this palette, so you can see how it holds up on the eyes. (pics taken without flash)

88 Eyeshadow Metal Mania Palette - EOTD

88 Eyeshadow Metal Mania Palette - EOTD

88 Eyeshadow Metal Mania Palette - EOTD

88 Eyeshadow Metal Mania Palette - EOTD

So that was my two cents on the 88 Color Eyeshadow - Metal Mania palette from KKCenterHK. Click HERE to check out my review on some awesome eyelashes sent to me by them.