Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Simple FOTD With Chanel Rouge Coco Shine

This is just a really quick and simple everyday look using my new Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Monte Carlo. This lippie definitely gets a lot of love from me and I've been wearing it loads since i bought it. It's one of those face brightening lipsticks and I think it's a great red for everyday wear as it's not too bold or overdone. This would also be a great option for those who may be a bit wary of wearing a really full-on red lip. I also have the Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow Iced Gold on my cheekbones here which I reviewed in my last post so you can see how it looks on the skin.






 Face:
Diorskin Forever 010 mixed with Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet 15
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20 & NW15 mixed
Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow Radiance Creme in Iced Gold
Dior Bronze Matte 002
Graftobian HD Creme Blush in Raspberry Wine
Laura Mercier Translucent Powder

Eyes:
Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour in Platinum as a base
MAC Naked Lunch on the lid
MAC Wedge in crease
Face2 Cake Eyeliner on upper lash line
Clinique Cream Eyeliner on waterline
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
Laura Mercier Brow Pencil in Blonde

Lips:
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Monte Carlo



Hope everyone's having a good day! (: