Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm Back!!!

I haven't been to blogger in almost a month!!
I have to confess, sometimes is laziness, but most of the time it's because I have been so busy with coursework.
The good news are I am back :)
I have loads of free time this week, and I will try to post everyday.

===

Olá meninas!!
Já há quase um mês que não vinha ao blog!!
Tenho de confessar que, as vezes é preguiça, mas a maior parte do tempo é por causa que tenho andado super ocupada com trabalhos da faculdade.
As boas noticias são que estou de volta ;)
E tenho muito tempo livre para fazer postagens esta semana, por isso vou tentar vir aqui todos os dias.



Over the next week, I have some planned posts, in which I will be reviewing the ELF Bamboo Brushes, The Body Shop Vitamin E day and night creams, The Garnier Skin Naturals - Fresh Essentials, and the Soap & Glory: The Fab Pore 15 Minute Facial Peel. I will also show you some of the new makeup I bought. I did my first NYX haul today, on the cherry culture website, in which they have a 50% discount code in some of the products, and I just have to wait for it to arrive. I'll keep you posted!

XOXO

===

Durante a proxima semana, tenho algumas postagens planeadas, em quais eu vou fazer reviews de alguns produtos como os pinceis Bamboo da ELF, os cremes de noite e dia da gama Vitamin E do Body Shop, e tambem, The Garnier Skin Naturals - Fresh Essentials, and the Soap & Glory: The Fab Pore 15 Minute Facial Peel. Tambem vos mostrarei algumas comprinhas que fiz, e hoje finalmente fiz as primeiras compras da NYX, no site da Cherry Culture, em que alguns produtos têm 50% de desconto quando se põe um codigo no check out, agora só tenho de esperar que as coisas cheguem. Eu vou vos dando noticias!

XOXO